Let’s Celebrate Halloween The Healthy Way! Fall Festival 2017
You need to at least be aware of these stats so that you can then make a choice for your family when it comes to Halloween!
- 90 million pounds of chocolate are purchased during the week of Halloween.
- 35 million pounds of candy corn made for Halloween.
- An average child consumes 3,500 to 7,000 calories worth of candy on Halloween night.
- About 4% of all candy consumption occurs on Halloween
- Average American consumes 3.4 pounds of candy over Halloween
- Kids would need to trick-or-treat for 180 miles to burn off what they consume
- Average child consumes about 3 cups of sugar (220 sugar packets)
Now if this does not motivate you, maybe our next event will!
Join us starting on Saturday, October 28th at 9:00 am EDT for Fall Festival Celebration - .
This is you opportunity to have fun, be healthy, and celebrate Halloween the RIGHT WAY!
Thousands of people have found a better way!
You should always be excited about living your ideal life because this is what you deserve and this is what we intend to show you how to reclaim!
Our office is extremely unique because we help our patients experience a “better way,” of living through the chiropractic lifestyle.
Chiropractic helps restore your body's normal biomechanics, which reduces stress on the spine and nervous system allowing you to function at 100%.
Van Every Chiropractic
Why do we do what we do?
We exist to share the TRUTH!
We can no longer sit back and allow our community to be misled and suffer.
Our goal is to make our community one of the healthiest places to live in the world.
But this feat cannot be accomplished alone…
We need the support of our practice members, leaders in our community, and anyone who is sick and tired of being sick and tired.
One way you can help is by inviting the people you care about most to our event, Fall Festival Celebration - .
This is guaranteed to be life changing and we cannot wait to help people take control of the stress in their life so that the stress does not control them any longer.